Monday, March 04, 2019

Charity and books

Hospital visit

I had some kind of urge to visit children in the hospital and read them stories, one child, my relative, named Leila said that I was a great reader and she really needed some support since she was sick with food poisoning. It was really fun reading to them and donating to Qatar charity along the way and I thought that I would read stories to people more often! Walking out of the hospital, I, once again, experienced some kind of feeling of being kind, it feels like you achieved something! I was really sad seeing what people had to go through and experience but the thought of putting a smile on their face brings me joy. I showed courage getting in the room, reading a story in front of my relatives and remember, no matter what, doing an act of kindness, courage or friendship, nothing will stop you, your fears, your shyness, nothing. The feeling of feeling happy after it is really worth it! I will take notes next time as well as bring props and make it more fun!      


No comments:

Post a Comment