Friday, March 01, 2019

Project kindness day 1

The Plan
My dog Lola had gone on a walk and got sand all over her so The plan is to give her a bath I will have some help from my mother  but it is so I don’t put any products that shouldn’t be on Lola and so I don’t hurt Lola by accident 


The next day  28/02/19

Today I will be giving my dog a bath with help from my mother here is a picture of Lola before




my mother did mange to get most of the sand off her while de tangling Lola yesterday, my mother had to this task because Lola is a dog  so she has sensitive skin and I did not want to hurt her by accident she will now get de tangled again for one last time and she will take a bath

2 minutes later

Here is  Lola during the bath and after the bath  unfortunately I forgot to ask my mother to take pictures of me drying her and giving her a bath.







Thank you 
For reading my Project kindness day 1 action





No comments:

Post a Comment